...that I actually loathe Ohio State more than I do UT. I have always been a Vol-hater,but tonight? 2 words:
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never thought I'd see a day when I'd say that. Never say never I guess.
...that I actually loathe Ohio State more than I do UT. I have always been a Vol-hater,but tonight? 2 words:
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never thought I'd see a day when I'd say that. Never say never I guess.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Haters gonna hate.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
and a happy hater indeed,although it's kinda hollow,as the sound of Rocky Top playing has me searching for a bucket to hurl in![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Go Vols. Elite 8 Baby!!
Vols looked like the better team all game, whereas OSU relied on 21 the entire time. Ugh.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
It was a great game. I was impressed by both teams.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
it was a terrible call, and the wrong call IMO, but thats not the only reason they got beat either
dont let clarett strip that ball, miami wins.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks